Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I feel so awful!

I am not sure what is going on, if its anemia creeping back, my blood sugar levels, sleep, pregnancy or what but I have been feeling so blah lately and I mean really bad!

I mostly happens in the mornings and lasts through the afternoons. It doesn't matter how much sleep I get the night before I still wake up feeling weak, tired, and light headed and sick. After eating I sort of perk up but within an hour my head gets foggy, dizzy and I get light headed. I have to sit down and can't really play with Mia. My energy level gets zapped and that lasts for another hour or so. By then Adrian wakes up, Mia goes down for a nap and so do I. I ended up sleeping for 2 hours today and I still woke up feeling blah.

I emailed my doc to see her opinion on it. I took my very first blood sugar test today (I was too chicken to prick myself so I had Adrian do it haha) and it was 124. I don't think thats high but I don't know what that means. I go for my 2 hour diabetes class tomorrow so hopefully I will learn.

Ugh I just don't feel good at all. And when he moves around alot it increases my heart rate which also doesn't help. I get winded and light headed and often find myself trying to get him to settle down. I feel so guilty that I am not enjoying this pregnancy as much as I did with Mia's, but I can't help it. So many negative things keep happening to me and my body its hard to sit back and really enjoy him. I know though, I will make it up once hes here... till then I guess I just have to take one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment