Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ARGH!!!!

Sigh… more like UGH!! I am sitting here in the waiting room at Wildomar Medical Offices and I am MAD!

I was supposed to take my 3 hour glucose testing today. I have been dreading this day since the day I found out I was pregnant. Well when my labs came out high and it was confirmed I had to take this 3 hour test I was seriously bummed. I was told by the scheduler not to be here any SOONER than 9:30am and I had to fast for 8 hours. YUCK! Well I knew Adrian wouldn’t be able to take care of Mia in the morning without totally disrupting his day so I asked my Dad for some help. He came down last night and I started to fast at 1am. When I woke up I instantly already felt sick, and felt like throwing up. All stinky smells were amplified and I just wanted to get the test done. Unfortunately, after having a awful night, I slept in a bit and didn’t wake up until alittle after 9am. I rushed around a bit and got ready. Mia woke up so my dad got her breakfast. He then offered to drive me, incase I felt even worse after this whole test was done. I agreed because I remembered from last time, I was really out of it after the test and barely made it home. So we packed up Mia and off to Wildomar we went.

After I was dropped off I said by goodbyes and ran upstairs to the lab. There were TONS of people but the line wasn’t to bad. Eventually it was my turn and I was ready to go. Then they told me the worst news ever! I was to LATE to take my test!!!! WHAT?!?!? They said I should have arrived no LATER than 9:30am and it was already 10:30am! I explained that I was told to be here no sooner than 9:30 but it didn’t matter they couldn’t do it. GREAT! Now I have to come back, but that’s not even the worst part…

Now I am stuck here with no car. My Dad forgot his cell phone at home so I am hoping once he gets back with Mia he will see that I called. I am a bit concerned because it only takes 20 mins to get here from my house and its been over 30 and still no call back. I am afraid he might have taken Mia somewhere to eat breakfast or to pick up something. I called Adrian but hes still sleeping….. Oh wait I just got a call from my Dad hes coming to pick me up! PHEW!

Well this is not a good start to the day. Not only did I not get good sleep I am STARVING! And for no reason! Luckily I packed a nectarine in my bag just incase I had to wait to get picked up. The nectarine was good but didn’t phase me. My tummy is still growling, my head is starting to hurt, and the baby is making my heart rate jump due to all his activity. I am not a happy camper, but what can you do right? Oh well…. I just had to vent.

So looks like I will be here tomorrow 7:30am sharp! That is when the lab opens… UGH the saga continues…

No comments:

Post a Comment