Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pumpkin's First Gift



I have been meaning to pick something up for Pumpkin but unfortunately I have been unable to. Plus with money being as tight as it is, I can't really afford to splurge on him as much as I did with Mia. I am, however, making a blanket for him which sort of counts doesn't it?

Well he did receive his very first gift this past weekend. My Brother and Sis-in-law decided to surprise us with a little present for him. Adrian and I were both shocked and so surprised by the nice gesture. We haven't even officially bought him anything, but it was nice to know that they were thinking about him enough to get him something. How sweet is that!!

He not only got a blue onesie set that came with a hat but his very first pair of blue sneakers!!!!!! They are soooo adorable!!!!

Wow its really beginning to feel even more real!!! Just a few more months and I will be holding my bouncing baby boy in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment