Sunday, September 19, 2010

36 Weeks

36 weeks pregnant

Hello!! Its that time again! I am another week along and the count down really begins... actually it has already began! But now there is only 3 weeks left and still so much to do! I had my Dad down for a few days to he could watch Mia for me while I started to pack for our big move. I was hoping to get more done so I could start preparing for the baby but unfortunately Alex had other plans. My stomach pains have come back in full force and everyday is a nitemare with them. I will talk about them more later. Any way I have decided since it is getting harder and harder for me to do ANYTHING anymore, I need to set some priorities. I hope to get everything pretty much prepared for him by Oct. 1st. This coming weekend is the Cardoso Babyshower in San Diego so after I get my "loot" from everyone I can finally wash his clothes and get them all set, along with all his other baby things... like steralizing Mia's old bottles and stuff.

EEEK! I can't believe hes almost here! I just pray he doesn't come early.. I really want that 10-10-10 date for him... I really need to slow it down or I might provoke that to happen YIKES! Overall the week has been good, getting bigger and bigger and feeling him more more, in more detail!

Oh and I forgot to mention, his Halloween costume came in this week! YAY! Hes going to be Baby Superman! The costume is so adorable I couldn't pass it up! Its alittle Superman costume with a cape and everything! What makes it even more cute is that its a SACK!! AWWW! I love baby sacks, it reminds me of Sweatpea from Popeye or something, I dunno I just think they are so cute! I can't wait to see him in it.

CRAVINGS:
Still Baloney! I am the baloney monster and I found out that its only really Oscar Mayer baloney too! (Which happens to be the nastiest baloney there is!, but I love it right now). I eat so much baloney now.. at least twice a day! Sometimes three!

Unfortunately I still have a craving for some foods but I can't have them due to my diet, such as pancakes (this has been one for a couple of months now), Oreo cookie milk shake, and donuts! Well I guess its a good thing that I can't eat those things... they will just cause me to gain unnecessary weight, which by the way I am still doing good with. I weighed myself this mornign and I am 181.8! 3 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight! Not bad for being 9 months along!

TIREDNESS/SICKNESS:
I am still very tired. With my Dad here I was able to sleep in as much as I could, but unfortunately Alex still wakes me up early and makes me use the restroom and eat. Though I do get in a couple of naps it still doesn't help. I hit the wall and fast... I blame the pregnancy now rather than the amount of sleep

NEW SYMPTOMS:
STOMACH PAINS!!! OMG!!!!!!! I wrote a few weeks back about massive stomach cramps I got but would rarely come? Well they are coming and frequent now too! They are not labor related so its not like I am going to have Alex, but they do come ALL the time now and rarely go away. When they hit they hit hard and I can't walk! I almost got stuck in Target just a couple of days ago because I could no longer walk the pain was SO bad (from a scale of 1-10 it was a 8!) I don't know how I made it to the car! Yesterday it was still there most of the day but wearing my maternity belt kept it at bay, at least enough to still function and walk. This morning, so far so good but I am going to put on my maternity belt for good measure anyway... just incase. The cramp feels similar to when you run to hard and over exert yourself and you get a side cramp that hurts like heck?! Well its like that but worse! and it doesn't just go away! Sitting, standing, and walking even laying down all hurt! I have to find a sitting spot that is decent and stay motionless until it finally eases up, but as soon as I get up or even sit up, BAM its back! Its pretty bad... I'd take Mia's ligament pain over this ANYTIME! It always seems to kick off on the right lower side of my stomach... where he likes to hang out the most. I am scared that the pains will keep coming because he is getting bigger and bigger!!

I am feeling him in more detail now, tiny elbows, heels, butt and head! Its pretty crazy! Poor little guy doesn't have much room to move anymore, but he tries so hard!

I am really starting to get a bit nervous now about his arrival! Its just around the corner! I am not to scared about the newborn stage though I know its going to be tough and TONS of work... but I've been through it before and Mia was no picnic! I am prepared for the WORST! However, what I am most nervous about is how Mia will react to the baby. I am sure she will be ok with him, but not sure if she will be ok with ME! I mean she is the little princess of the house and gets everyone's 100% attention, that will all change soon enough. I just hope she and myself adjusts ok to that HUGE change.


No comments:

Post a Comment