Sunday, September 12, 2010

35 Weeks!


We are getting closer and closer!! I can feel it... literally!! haha Only 4 more weeks to go, I can hardly believe it! Now time is really picking up and every week seems like a blur to me.

This week however, was pretty exciting. We had Alex's baby shower in Oxnard! It was so awesome to see the family again and to show off my tummy. I was literally showered with TONS of baby boy gifts and that was so much fun in itself. The whole family was so excited to finally buy things for a boy (we have nothing but girls in the family... on my Moms side the last boy born was my brother in 1976!, on my Dad's its been a good 5 years! Craaazy) Now that we actually have baby things in the house again its starting to feel real and I am getting anxious. I can't wait for him to be born so I can hold him and see him, however, I know its going to be a huge life change and with Mia running around I am a bit nervous!

Also we finally are set on a name... its official, he is: Alex Victor Cardoso!!!! YAY!

Cravings:
Baloney!!!!!! That is still going strong... there isn't to many other things that I constantly think about than that...

Tiredness/Sickness:
I am always tired but not sure if its due to just the pregnancy or chasing around his toddler sister all the time.

New Symptoms:
PAIN, DISCOMFORT, ACHEYNESS!!! Is the theme for this week, including ligament pain! Its pretty bad I am in constant discomfort ALL the time. Not sure if its because I have really been pushing myself too much the last couple of days (due to the traveling and baby shower) or what but I feel awful almost like I might give birth early! OH NO!!! The contractions are there but still very sparatic, I have been getting more stabby cervical pain too! The main pains are the ligament pain (yes, almost identical with Mia's only this time it goes down my leg and doesn't go away with walking!) My stomach skin feels like its being stretched beyond its limits, and my stomach inside feels like you ate to much and there is no room to breath. Its very cramped in there for him I imagine and every kick and move HURTS! He is constantly pushing against my ribs and pelvis and that really feels uncomfortable. My lower back is in constant pain and we had to rearrange our couches today just so I could sit on the more supported one because our old one was causing to much back pain. Its horrible! I won't even get into sleeping at night!! UGH! I can no longer wear underwire bras comfortably either! He is now sitting pretty high and even bending over is impossible! Well only 4 more weeks... I can do it!!!..... I hope! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment