Friday, September 10, 2010

1 month from today!

OMG! Time is creeping closer and closer to the BIG DAY!!! It is official, one month from today I will be holding little baby Alex in my arms!! EEEK!!! That is pretty crazy. Though this pregnancy has been no walk in the park (and continues to be so... especially with new stomach pains) it has really flown by. Although at the same time it does feel like I have been pregnant for YEARS! haha

I can still remember the feeling and anticipation of getting pregnant, all the prep work I did to make sure I found out my ovulation day exactly, and all the measurements we did to ensure we got our little boy. (Still not sure if any of that stuff actually worked but hey I am not complaining.. our wish was granted!) Now hes almost here!! Wow!!

I have been slowly prepping things for his big arrival, though it isn't easy with his Big Sis running around keeping me busy. Unfortunately, we plan on moving out of our house before hes a month old so it is kind of pointless to have Adrian clear out his room and give it to the baby (The bedroom is next to Mia's room... my old room) I really did want to paint the room blue and really decorate it but we just won't be here that long and we could really use the storage place for our mounting boxes. Oh well... maybe our new place I can decorate it.. if he gets his own room.

So in the meantime he will be staying with us in our room. I have slowly been making space for him and after this weekend we will actually have baby stuff!!! Our Oxnard baby shower is happening tomorrow! I can't wait to see all the baby boy stuff we will get!

Well I just wanted to write alittle something about this milestone day! One month from today I will hear those all to familiar newborn cries... I can't wait to cuddle him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment