Sunday, June 6, 2010

21 Weeks!

21 weeks pregnant

Happy Sunday everyone!!! Wow what a week. This week Pumpkin's big sister was in another pageant but this time their Grandpa participated in it instead of me. I wanted to but I kept getting stomach pains and had to sit down alot. Pumpkin did kick alot when the music played and I thought that was cute.

names, Names, NAMES!! That has been the topic of this week. Adrian and I still can't come up with the perfect name yet. I have made my lists and he has as well but we still can't come up with anything that has set off bells and whistles. We have looked and looked... so far Alejandro ("Alex") still seems to be a big contender. I haven't fully given up on Victor yet and though Adrian says he will only go for Victor if its Victoriano I still don't know. Johnny has come up a few times but still that isn't quite what we are looking for. Adrian came up with Ruben and I am sort of liking that but .... I dunno. Sigh .. the quest continues but I have a sneaking suspicion Alex may be the winner.

CRAVINGS:
SALADS!!!!!!! Garden, dinner, well anything with lettuce! I have been craving Pat and Oscar's Greek Salad alot and have recently discovered how GREAT Wendy's side salads are! I can't seem to get enough of Salads!

SICKNESS/TIREDNESS:
I am thinking of omitting this section from future blogs. THANKFULLY both have been great lately. I haven't been sick in so long, however, the tiredness hits alot. I think its mainly because I have been pushing myself too much lately... I need to TRY to slow it down a bit.

NEW SYMPTOMS:
Pumpkins kicks are getting harder and harder! He has even woke me up a few times in the morning! Though he is ALOT more calm than Mia was, he does get going sometimes. Usually I feel him the most late at night and first thing in the morning. He sleeps most of the day and I will only feel him rarely.

I am also noticing he is becoming sensitive to outside sounds. He reacts to Mia screaming and playing, and loud music.

He also likes to do summersaults. Something that Mia never really did, I think its cute and feels really weird! haha

The arrythmia's are still kicking off ALOT (and sometimes are associated with his kicks). I do tend to get light headed and short of breath sometimes as well which is new to this pregnancy (I had that ALOT with Mia but it was mostly due to her sitting up so high and pushing on my diaphram). Also sometimes I will start to go numb on one side of my body, mostly my feet, legs or hand. I read on the internet that this is normal and is usually do to the baby sitting on a nerve that cuts off circulation. Nothing to be scared about but it is uncomfortable. This little guy also sits so low that he is constantly pushing, kicking, and doing whatever hes doing to my bladder! He causes me to run to the bathroom ALL THE TIME! Especially late at night, which is kind of tiresome. When I need to run to the bathroom I always say "My little guys is dancing on my bladder again" because it feels like he IS! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment