Monday, June 14, 2010

22 weeks! (and 1 day)


Hello! I am a day late in writing this only because Pumpkin's big sister Mia is very sick right now. She is running a high temp and yesterday was vomiting. Not fun. However, the rest of the week was pretty nice. We even had the chance to go to the San Diego County Fair! I wasn't sure how I would do with all that walking and sure enough by the time I got home I was in PAIN!! So sore and stiff. Luckily I wore my pregnancy belt which helped with the pelvic pain. Pumpkin just hung out, he has been kicking alot more but still very mellow. Not nearly as active as Mia was. I did notice something though, when Mia cries (like she was while she was sick and not feeling good) Pumpkin would wake up and kick kick kick! And hard too!!! It was almost like he was concerned for his big Sis already! How sweet!

CRAVING:
No new cravings this week... oh wait... salad!!!! MMMMMMmmmmmm...... romain lettuce!

SICKNESS/TIREDNESS:
Unfortunately I did throw up this week. It was after Mia had a poopie accident in her bed and I got a wiff of it. I had not been sick in months but this was a diaster to say the least. I haven't been sick since. As for tiredness thats hard to determine. I have been pushing myself ALOT lately especially since Mia has been sick so I am totally drained.

NEW SYMPTOMS:
I noticed that when he lies horizontally it hurts alot more. My stomach aches on each side and the pain wraps around my belly. Once he moves veritcal the pain goes away. Unfortuantely for me he likes to lay horizontal! GREEEEAT! I have been getting pretty intense and painful indigestion at night, for awhile there I was taking Maalox every night before bed. The heart burn is just like when I was pregnant with Mia... PAINFUL! It not so much burning than painful and hurting. Not fun! I am getting bigger and bigger and with that comes, being out of breath alot!! I don't even have to walk alot before I am panting... I feel so HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment