Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Worst Cold EVER!

I rarely catch colds. My whole life I have been pretty healthy when it comes to catching colds... ask my parents! The last two colds I caught were directly from Mia! It doesn't help when you are singing to your little one and she sneezes right in you face!!!

Well there are always exceptions to the rule. I feel so extremely fortunate that I didn't catch anything while pregnant with Mia, however, this little guy's pregnancy seems to be putting me to the test on EVERYTHING!!!!!!! and yes I did finally catch a cold while pregnant.

Normally colds, though very uncomfortable, are pretty manageable as long as you get plenty of rest and take your medicines. Well unfortunately, I couldn't have either so what happened?!? My cold turned into a massive horrible awful monster that just wouldn't let up.

I first felt signs of it early last week around Monday and it hit by Friday and hit hard!!! It is now Wednesday and I still can't breathe out of both sides of my nose, I am coughing up nasty looking stuff and well rest is something that is even harder for me to achieve. Sigh...

I never realized what a saving grace cold medicine is and I miss it so much! This is the fist cold in my life that I am riding out med-free and its horrible! But you do what you can to make sure your little one is happy and healthy.

All I want to say now is I want to live in a plastic bubble from now on until I have this baby and I will only open the small window inside, so I can eat some bacon! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment