Sunday, April 4, 2010

12 weeks

One more week and I officially start my Second Trimester!!!! WHOOHOO!! almost there!! Well this week I have definitely noticed a change in my sickness. I now have more "good days" than bad, though I still get the bad days. I also finally threw up this week which was NOT fun!! I really need to stay on top of eating because every time I skip a meal or become hungry it spells disaster! I have a doctor's appointment in a few days and I can't wait to hear the little ones heart beat again!

CRAVINGS:
meat... Meat... MEAT!!!!! I am still craving my meat BAD! Luckily Adrian is the meat cooking king! and has been full filling my every craving!!! Especially when he cooks hamburgers and carne asada!!! YUM!

TIREDNESS/SICKNESS:
Today was the first day my energy level has shown signs of getting better. The rest of the week I was still a walking zombie. The sickness is finally showing signs of getting better. I am finally able to eat more and more of them. However, I am still restricted in my liquids, I still can only tolerate lemonade.

NEW SYMPTOMS:
I am feeling the pelvic strain a bit more AND I think I am feeling baby flutters!!! I know most everything and everyone says it is too early to tell but I know what a baby feels like when it flutters, and the difference between that and gas!!! I get flutters when I am not gassy at all, how do you explain that! They are random and sometimes I can go most of the day without the flutters. Sometimes I get them alot. I don't know for sure if its the baby but I am thinking maybe it is. I started feeling this a few weeks ago but now its stronger... hmmmm

WEIGHT
haven't checked since I was 181


No comments:

Post a Comment